In an increasingly digital world, cyber security is fast becoming a main concern for many organisations. With complex online scams and cyber crime, it’s essential that organisations have an understanding of preventative measures to maintain cyber security, including techniques and security checks needed to store data securely.
This online course is a key starting point for anyone looking to begin their career in cyber security.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to
- Introduction to cyber security
- Understand terminology used in cyber security
- Understand legal and ethical aspects of cyber security
- Understand common threats to cyber security
- Understand methods of maintaining cyber security
- Working with others in cyber security
Duration of course
Number of assessments
Online +Paper based
Portfolio of evidence which is marked via an assigned tutor. Assessing knowledge/understanding. All units must be assessed in line with the Assessment Strategy.
Apply now for this free course
We have a wide range of courses suited to employers, learners and further education providers. If you need help or advice then do drop us a line.