Available fully funded. Many people find it helpful to seek counselling at some point in their lives, and a counsellor can provide support for people in all sorts of situations. If you’re interested in supporting people to improve their personal well-being, this course will provide you with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills to do that.
You’ll learn about core counselling skills and how to use them in a counselling relationship. You will also be taught about counselling theory and the ethical framework that informs how counsellors use their skills.
• Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Improve your understanding of how counselling skills work
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Describe how core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities
- Describe how counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
- Describe how the ethical framework informs own use of counselling skills.
- Describe how to develop skills and qualities in the future
Duration of course
Number of assessments
Online +Paper based
Portfolio of evidence which is marked via an assigned tutor. Assessing knowledge/understanding. All units must be assessed in line with the Assessment Strategy.
Apply now for this free course
We have a wide range of courses suited to employers, learners and further education providers. If you need help or advice then do drop us a line.