Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practices to ensure discrimination is eradicated and expectations of equality are met. A good understanding of the wide-ranging legislation is essential in creating a workplace that is centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
“* introduce the concepts of equality and diversity in a variety of
environments including society, the community and the
* highlight how stereotyping and labelling affect individuals
* outline the effects of prejudice and discrimination
* allow the learner to examine rights and responsibilities
* stress the importance of taking individual responsibility and
action to help and support others
* provide a basis for further study and/or career development.
The objectives of these qualifications are to help learners to:
* raise their awareness of the issues surrounding equality and
* apply this awareness through their actions in society, community and the workplace”
A statement of what a learner will know,understand or be able to do as a result of a process of learning. As well as achieve a NCFE CACHE LEVEL 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity which is an nationaly accredited and recognised qualification.
Course content unit 1
“This unit contains three sections:
Section 1: Equality and diversity in society
Section 2: Equality and diversity in the commmunity
Section 3: Equality and diversity in the workplace
Section 4: Extesnion activites “
NCFE / CACHE
Duration of course
Number of assessments
Online or Paper-based
Portfolio of evidence which is marked via an assigned tutor. Assessing knowledge/understanding. All units must be assessed in line with the Assessment Strategy.
Apply now for this course
We have a wide range of courses suited to employers, learners and further education providers. If you need help or advice then do drop us a line.